Hosting a blog giveaway myself this week, I realized just how many blog giveaways there are being held out there. It seems like almost everyone is giving something away for free.
I have actually had a lot of fun checking out some of them, and there are some that I would love to win myself. I know there are a lot of other people that would like to win themselves too, and because contests are only fun when you are actually competing against other people, I am going to post the ones I like here.
Because there are so many though, I plan on doing a single post once or twice a week with all the interesting giveaways included.
Today, I found:
Skoy Cloths over at Peaches' Reviews & Giveaways
- I love that they are biodegradable!
McNeill Designs Game Giveaway also at Peaches' R&G
- I want the choreture magnet for the kids, ha!
$10 Amazon GC From Peaches'
- I love, love, love free Amazon money!
CSN Stores Giveaway from Frugality is Free
- I want the hand blender, but there are three prizes!
The Stolen Crown from Laura's Reviews
- Sounds like a really interesting read, right up my alley.
Hairfree Brushes from DebsHere
- Have you seen how long my hair is?
The Blooms Earring & Necklace from Busy Working Mama
- Have I told you how much I love jewelry.
Those are my favorite giveaways for this weekend. Hope there are some that you get the chance to enter yourself.
- ► 2012 (90)
- ► 2011 (138)
- The 26th Chicago Latino Film Festival
- Frida Kahlo: Through the Lens of Nickolas Muray
- Lions in the Vatican
- This or That Tuesday
- Mondays Over Playlist
- A Bit of a Stretch
- Carmen. Sevilla. Je t'aime!
- Blog Giveaway Roundup
- Going Green in Chicago
- Fishing For Jewelry
- Crazy for Custo
- What Do Vampires, Voltaire and Batman Have in Comm...
- Lesser Known Museum in Chicago: National Museum of...
- Done With Modern Art
- Movies About Modern Day Slavery
- ▼ March (15)