Tuesday, March 23, 2010

This or That Tuesday

The Winey Mommy is a blog that I have just started following and she recently started a new blog meme to get people talking and connecting. 

The Winey Mommy

Today's This or That Tuesday question is,

Do you buy makeup at a discount/drugstore or some type of specialty makeup store?

There is a lot of makeup that I can't use, and I don't know it till I put it on, so I buy a lot and try even more. Because I do have darker skin there is a lot less from any one brand or in any one line that works too, so I shop around a lot and dip into all different collections without really having any loyalty or preference for any one brand. 

Sephora is a favorite place to try/buy.  Ulta for things that I know they carry and need.  Drugstore for staples.  Everywhere else for all the new stuff I am bound to find and fall in love with.  Oh, Target has become my new favorite place to discover new lines that they drag in!

What about everyone else?

3 comments:

  1. I'm really interested in trying out some of Target's new lines--they look pretty good!

    Thanks for linking up & playing along!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Sephora too, but my girlies swear by Target...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Having sensitive skin and allergies, I have to be pretty conscious of what I try. I really only wear mascara and lipstick and have a huge weakness for skin care stuff. My first love (and a former employer) was Origins, now that is competing with Caudalie since Sephora doesn't carry Origins.

    ReplyDelete