I have very quickly fallen in love with all the sample shopping sites that have popped up in the last year and a half and Swirl is my latest obsession. Timing is always an issue with these sites though and I am not the best at keeping track of the dates and times each sale starts, so if there is something you see that you absolutely have to have-- BUY IT IMMEDIATELY!
This morning for example, I just saw the Twinkle Living Sale, which is already almost entirely sold out. This is exactly the style of bedding that I have been hunting for, basic in design, but still very distinct.
Rose in Walnut & Grape
The busier patterns they have for beds are gorgeous as well, but I feel that you can do so much more in the room when bedding is simple.
If you would like to join Swirl, click here. Usually sales stay up for a week or less, and items can be discounted by as much as 60%.
- ► 2012 (90)
- ► 2011 (138)
- Spook-A-Look Halloween Photo Contest! Olé!
- Want to Win a Laptop? I Did!
- *CLOSED* CSN Review & Giveaway!
- Ten Minute Halloween Costume: Mickey Mouse & Frida...
- Ten Minute Halloween Costume Idea: Flamenco Dancer...
- Gift Card Roundup
- Amazon GC Winner! And Another Giveaway
- Fall Decorating Inspiration: Wreaths!
- Amazon GC Giveaway Extended Till Today at Midnight...
- My Beef With Blog Hops & Blog Hop Hops
- Another Shopping Site Deal- Rue La La
- Cheat Worthy Chicken With Mango Salsa
- Amazon GC Giveaway! Test Run for Holiday Hop
- I Visit the Orchard of Spheres
- Speaking of Swirl- Free Deal With Coupon Code!
- The Harvest Is In & Apple Cobbler Crisp Recipe
- Twinkle Living from Swirl
- Birthday Cakes and Shiver Shakes
- ▼ October (18)