Friday, November 12, 2010

Doing Things The Chicago Way & CSN Winner!

I mentioned at the end of last week that I was having a house guest for a week and because of that I would be all over Chicago, and absent from both of my blogs for a little bit of time. Well, she arrived and we have been enjoying ourselves in the city even more than I thought we would.  

I plan on going more into detail later, but we are trying our best to fit in as much of Chicago as we can, including:

One of my favorite night spots for Gypsy Jazz!

 Sue the T-Rex!
 Deep Dish Pizza!
 Chagall's Windows! 
We did tons of other stuff to like went antique shopping, piano bar tonight, played in the Bean, checked out the Leaning Tower, shopped, lol!

Can't wait to tell you all about it later, but we are already leaving for the day to get some more shopping in and art gallery hopping tonight!

Okay, but I did take a few minutes out of my day to draw the winner of the CSN giveaway, its Angelene! 

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you are having a great time! Congrats to your winner:)

    ReplyDelete