Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Fall in My Backyard

I have to borrow pictures from my archives because my camera has been doing something funny for the past several days.  Still, I do not have to go very far to enjoy the outdoors and I try to do so every day.  Finding beautiful spots, or interesting little things in the yard is what I love doing the most-- and Zorro loves getting to poke around too :)

We live across from the Forest Preserve, so this is what I see everyday.

Window View

Down by the creek








This is my first time joining in on Outdoor Wednesday and I hope to continue (thanks, Sue)!



4 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures--love the way the textures pop out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Fall...you should stop by and see my Fall pic from today!

    Thanks for the follow from last weeks bloghop. I was out of town and just now getting all caught up. I am your newest follower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice shots! IS that a fungus? Veddy intellesting...

    ReplyDelete