Sunday, November 7, 2010

I Won a Vacation! CSN Update Too

I have my best friend over for a visit, and I have not seen her in over a year so we are crazy busy catching up and enjoying ourselves. So, I am very behind in blog stuff and other online business, but I did have the chance to check my email for ten minutes before I went to bed last night.  

When I did I discovered that I was the winner of a two day getaway for two that I had entered last week!  Orelia, my best friend, and I are trying to decide where it is that I want to go, but I can't decide yet until I find out the destinations that my voucher is good for. 

Anywhere warm is good for me at this point!  I didn't get my beach vacay this summer and I am dying to be somewhere, anywhere but cold Chicago.  

As for the CSN giveaway, I need to go through and verify all the entries because there are several that were entered after the deadline when I neglected to end the contest last night.  I will be doing that tonight as soon as I get my BFF to go to bed and jump back on the laptop to work. 

A big thank you to everyone for helping. 

3 comments:

  1. I have visited two best beaches in Chicago namely as Ohio Street Beach and Oak Street Beach. There are lots of amenities and food stuff. I’m sure you will enjoy there a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on this awesome win. I could use a warm vacation myself!

    ReplyDelete