Tuesday, November 23, 2010

My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy for $1 on Amazon

Even though I already heard most of it, I have been waiting for the new Kanye album to be released today.  I planned on buying it directly from iTunes, because I have several GCs that I still need to redeem over there, but then I saw that I could grab it for just a dollar on Amazon.  

The entire album is listed at $3.99 right now and there is a new $3 Amazon mp3 code for the Holidays that you can use, making it .99!  To get the code, works with any mp3 purchase, go to the page of the mp3 you want, click on the link that says:

"Redeem a gift code or promotion code & view balance"

It is located directly under the Buy This button, and then enter GET3MP3S.

The credit will automatically be applied and you will only have to pay .99 for the balance of the album. I also have Amazon credit from SB codes so I didn't actually pay anything.

As for the album, I have listened to it twice and I like the album overall.  

Enjoy!

7 comments:

  1. NEw follower. Thanks for joining my blog hop. Return the follow if you'd like!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is $1.99 today, along with 4 others. They are running 5 album specials a day from now until Monday. Woo Hoo! I just used my $3 amazon code before coming to read this. I got 2 Enrique Iglesias and the new Pink songs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. New follower from a blog hop. Fairly new blogger too. Dearly love a follow back. I have a giveaway for a cell phone booster that has really low entries if you are interested ($149 arv)
    http://grandma-sez-so.blogspot.com/2010/11/its-blog-oclock-somewhere-hop.html
    Laurie from Grandma Sez So
    Amazon has some hot, hot, deals, don't they?
    I signed up for your newsletter, like you on facebook, and am following you. (but not in a stalker sort of way)

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://realmomreviews.blogspot.com/
    Following your blog!
    Please follow back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Turkey Day! Hi! I found you on the Thursday Friends Cafe Blog Hop!
    http://kingstongirlie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for your comment
    follow you,follow me?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stopping by from Fun Follow Friday! These are great tips and I'll definitely keep reading!

    ReplyDelete