Monday, November 1, 2010

Please Vote for Me to be the Sam-e Blogger!

I held off on applying for the Sam-e blogger position and now I regret it.  I thought the contest was open for apps first, then voting and then a second round of voting, but I was wrong.  The voting started the first day applications were accepted so I am really behind everyone else and it is a long shot here.

However, I have never let a long shot or bad odds stop me from trying anything so I went ahead and applied just now and now I need help with votes.  If you can vote for me I would truly appreciate it, getting this would mean so much to me right now.  

Voting is open till the 10th and you can vote once daily from each ISP. Please tweet, email and FB your friends for me (you can do all this from the voting page)!

http://www.sam-e.com/job/entries/707

2 comments:

  1. Following you from Follow Me Back Tuesdays! Your blog is so cute! Please follow me back @ www.romanianprincess.com

    XoXoXo, Nicole Mariana

    ReplyDelete