Sunday, November 21, 2010

USL Online Shopping Picks 11/20/2010

I guess before I go into this I should warn you that I have very dramatic tastes, preferring black, red and deep purples.  Also, anything at all flamenco inspired makes my heart beat faster.  

From Rue La La:
BCBGMAXAZRIA Womens "Plisse" Watch
Orig. $125, $50 for the next 2 days
 From Swirl:
Yosi Samra Snake Print Ballet Flat
Orig $65, $29 till 11/24
Make Me Chic has newly arrived ankle boots priced at just $15 plus free shipping, for a very limited amount of time. The styles still available have been seriously depleted just since last night so hurry up and shop! These are my top two picks, but there are about 5 pairs in all that I have to have (even if I can't walk in them for awhile still).  :)

UMI Ladies Crystal Rectangular Wallet in Red
Orig $75, $29 till 11/22
 From Modnique:
Nine West Box Top Satchel Handbag
Orig $69, $34 till 11/23
From Lanvin for H&M:
Now that the craziness of yesterday has passed, I am going to check out the Mag Mile H&M. From the blogosphere, it seems Lanvin for H&M is a hit and I can't wait to see the collection for myself. 
Yellow Lanvin Dress $200

Also today, I will be checking out the new Holiday collection from Brynn Capella, but more on that later.

4 comments:

  1. I am following you through Relax and Surf sunday blog hop,come by and visit,Id love if you could follow back http://beachbabys.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Following you from Relax and Surf Sunday - hope you can visit me back at www.thejoyfuljungle.com Life is a jungle, but it can be a joyful one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm now following you through the Monday "Cornucopia of Blog Hops". I hope you'll do the same! You can find me @ http://sofiasideas.com/

    Sofia's Ideas

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello hello! I came to follow you back (thanks for following me!) but I found that I already follow you! YAY! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete