Saturday, December 4, 2010

Best Gift Card Deals This Christmas

I am not a big gift card giver during the Holidays, because I always see something or know of something that my friends and family would love.  However, with all the really great gift card deals that companies have around this time, I have no problem buying a few to take advantage of the perks.  

Most of the gift cards I buy, I spend on Christmas gifts, or to buy gifts later because I usually only grab those deals at places that I personally shop already. 


Borders


Head over to Borders.com and spend $50, either 2 $25 GCs or 1 $50 GC, in gift card purchases online and receive a $10 Borders Bonus Coupon that can be used in stores.  This coupon does come with a time constraint on it though, so only use this deal if you will use the coupon before it expires. 

DSW
I don't need any bribes to buy shoes, but when they are there you can bet I will be there to take advantage of them! Like the Borders deal though, you need to use the reward by a certain date which might be an issue for some, but a convenient excuse to go shoe shopping again for the rest of us!  At DSW, spend $50 on a GC and get a $10 bonus GC.

Steak 'N Shake
Buy $20 in gift cards and get a $5 bonus GC! This is a great Christmas stocking stuffer deal for teens, or a great way to save some dough for a fun dinner out with the kids. 

Kohl's
Between now and Christmas Kohl's has several shopping weekends where you can get a $5 GC to use when you spend $50 in purchases.  Multiple GCs can be earned for every fifty dollars you spend so shopping for Christmas Pjs, outfits and shoes for yourself or the family can earn you some money back!
CVS
For every $25 in GCs you buy at CVS you get a $5 printout redeemable at CVS! There is always something you can get at the drugstore, so you might as well grab a few cards to purchase items with in the future and snag some extra cash to help the budget.  

These are just a few of the gift card deals that are available right now for Christmas, so keep your eyes open.  I have or will be taking advantage of all of these this Holiday and because of the deal there is no shopping guilt attached :)
FJT8U2W4JA8K

11 comments:

  1. Good to know of deals as they do add up to savings...
    Stopping by, already following and now commenting back from your visit to my blog...Thank you!
    Have a Happy Holiday Season!
    Best,
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great deals, thanks for the heads up!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog...I am following you now! And don't forget, all week long we are partying away with the Jolly Holly Christmas Bash! Come link up and find some awesome giveaways, as always!
    http://mommysblessings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for stopping by The House on the Corner ~ I'm following back!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What good advice. Hello I am a new follower from the Tag back Tuesday blog hop. I'm hopping all day as the snow and ice has me trapped again. What a great excuse to meet new people.Do feel free to drop by and follow me if you'd like.
    Kindest wishes
    Carol from www.facing50withhumour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for this! I'm planning on gifting some cards this year. New follower from the Totally Tuesday Hop!
    http://sweettmakesthree.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there~ I am your newest follower from the Tuesday blog hop! Would love it if you would stop by and return the love :)


    http://waveoflifesurfstudio.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for following, following back!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi There,
    I'm your new follower From Blog Hop
    I have a Bilingual Blog, so please,
    When you get a chance coukld you follow me back?

    http://www.kaentrenos.net/2010/12/irish-craic-by-rosinha-traduzido.html

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I found you through Follow Me Wednesday. I'm now following.

    http://nurturedfamilylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Don't forget Starbucks Giftcards! Those are the best and I love receiving them over the holidays!!


    I'm stopping by from the hump day blog hop, if you didn't follow me when you linked up, I would love for you stop back by and follow and I look forward to reading more of your blog!

    Heather From and Mommy Only Has Two Hands! and Lynhea Designs

    ReplyDelete