Thursday, December 9, 2010

Special NBC Community Stop-Motion Animation Episode Tonight

Fan of NBC's Community?  Stop-Animation? Christmas?  Well, if you are a fan of all or any three, you are in for a huge treat tonight!

I just had the chance to preview the special Holiday episode and loved it. It totally reminded me of all my favorite Christmas claymation movies that I used to watch when I was little.  The best part, it was super funny and did not stray at all from the Community storyline.  

Community's Holiday episode airs tonight,  Dec. 9 at 8p EST/7p CST. From NBC's website:
"Abed's Uncontrollable Christmas" (TV-PG)
The meaning of Christmas is lost and Abed's intense fixation on the holiday concerns the group in this special stop-motion animation episode. 



Not familiar with Community?

Community stars Joel McHale (The Soup), Alison Brie (Mad Men), John Oliver (The Daily Show), Yvette Nicole Brown, Danny Pudi, Gillian Jacobs, Donald Glover (30 Rock), Ken Jeong (The Hangover) and Chevy Chase.  Joel McHale's character, Jeff, was a successful lawyer who returns to school when it is discovered he is practicing without any legit degree. Jeff leads a group of community college misfits through hilarious lessons in life.

Can't wait!  Will you be watching?

My Disclosure: I did not receive any financial compensation for this post.  All opinions are my own.  I was given a sneak peek viewing opportunity from One2One Network and the chance to win a gift card.

No comments:

Post a Comment