Thursday, February 17, 2011

Handmade Jewelry for Sale

I have a couple pieces of jewelry that I have recently made and are up for sale.  The first is a glass and metal pendant containing pressed Queen Anne's Lace flowers.  I pressed the flower over the past few months and set them in the pendant.  It would look great hanging on a black ribbon necklace or large silver chain. 

Queen Anne's Lace pendant, $12 shipped in US, please contact for Intl pricing
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The second piece I have for sale is a black lace and cameo necklace.  I bought the cameo at a local antique market, attached it to a metal plate to hang. I then wove black lace and rice pearls, that I recycled from vintage clothing, onto a brass colored chain.  

Cameo and Woven Lace Necklace, $20 shipped in US, please contact for Intl rates

If you are interested in purchasing either comment or contact me via email (chitownchicas at gmail dot com) and I can invoice you through PaypalAll prices include shipping.

No comments:

Post a Comment