Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Bella Maria Boutique: Luxury Italian Shopping At Home!

Every time spring comes around I get a big travel itch, and nine times out of ten it is motivated by a desire to shop. The internet has really changed the way I shop over the years, which is why I was super excited to find Bella Maria Boutique-- an online boutique stocked with fine Italian leather goods! 


I don't have the time or money to take a shopping trip to Milan or Florence, but that's okay because I can sift through gorgeous handpicked items that any girl (or guy) will love. Yes, that's right, Bella Maria Boutique carries leather goods for both men and women, as well as luggage and laptop bags. 

Everything in the boutique is crafted in Tuscany, from the highest quality Italian leather that is tanned in an environmentally friendly way.  What attracted me the most was that the site acknowledges that there is are so many brands, products and sites out there that attempt to pass their leather goods, for the better made, superior quality leather goods that you will find from some of the best houses in Florence. An attempt is made to educate the consumer to help you get what you are paying for.  

Check out Bella Maria Boutique if:
  • you love fine Italian leather bags.
  • are seeking leather goods that are made in an environmentally friendly manner.
  • want to shop for the best Italy has to offer without having to leave home!
So maybe you are like me this spring and too busy or not able to travel and get in some incredible shopping. It does not mean you can't shop the world though, and know that you are getting something authentic, well made and oozing luxury and good taste. 


Now excuse me while I shop the shoulder bags to find the one that will be my go to piece for years to come!