Sunday, March 27, 2011

Handcrafted Jewelry from Jody Coyote Earrings

Jody Coyote Earrings are new to me, but it is a look that I am definitely attracted to because it shows a special type of workmanship and individuality.  For women that love handmade jewelry Jody Coyote is worth checking out for the variety of metals, techniques and unique designs. 





There are two types of jewelry that I love and wear like crazy-- earrings and bracelets. I enjoy rings and necklaces, and will buy both, but I just don't wear them often, so when I do shop for pieces that I enjoy wearing, I go all out and look for pieces that are unique and really stand out. JCEarrings.com reminds me of so many pieces that I have, have had and love. 

I really like hammered metal pieces, reminds me of these gorgeous earrings I owned and lost but never have quite been able to find again, and this online shop is filled with option after option. Then there are those pieces that I have never seen anything else like, and that is the kind of stuff that I always get excited about. 


Check out Jody Coyote jewelry if:
  • you like handmade accessories
  • unique, classic designs are something you are looking for
  • you need a pair of statement earrings for a specific outfit
  • you find beauty in handcrafted metal jewelry