Sunday, March 13, 2011

Offers, Deals & Steals! 3/13/11

Every week I come across tons of great offers, deals and steals and while I also tell myself I should share them, I don't always remember to. So I decided to start a weekly post and add to it as I found things that folks might be interested.  

These are just a few offers, deals and steals for you to browse through:


I know how much my friends love free, and I hear that babies are pretty expensive. So, when I found this site I thought some of you might be interested. Babytobee.com is for prenatal moms & their families to sign up for free product samples from advertisers. It is also a great place to find high value coupons and deep discounts at popular baby sites.  


I missed this deal the last time it came out so as soon as I saw it up again I signed up and printed out my coupon. I am always looking for things to do with the kids, and all of them enjoy bowling enough to want to go whenever I ask. Have a group of 4? Print off the coupon and save $20!


I've already signed up for and redeemed this offer, and all you have to do is sign up for very infrequent emails. When your birthday comes around you will also get a postcard for a special birthday treat! 



e.l.f. is running a great 50% off sale, but only on Achelle's spring picks! I just ordered several colors from the nail collection and some of the new mineral eyeshadow colors, so I will let you know how they work out in a week or so. Use code 2SHIP to pay $2 shipping on any order. 

Redbox
Like free Redbox rental codes? So do I! Redbox is rolling out a new way for users to earn free rentals, but you have to rent your movie online and then go pick it up. I actually love doing this when I want to rent Thursday through Saturday because there is nothing left by the time you drive to the grocery store.  I feel so bad when the folks in front of and behind me can't understand how I got a copy of The Latest when it shows up unavailable to them.

Anyway, if you do not have a Redbox account or have never reserved online, sign up now and you will get a free Redbox credit. Use this link.