Sunday, March 6, 2011

Offers, Deals & Steals! 3/6/11

Every week I come across tons of great offers, deals and steals and while I also tell myself I should share them, I don't always remember to. So I decided to start a weekly post and add to it as I found things that folks might be interested.  

These are just a few offers, deals and steals for you to browse through:

Purex introduced a new environmentally friendly, oil free, fabric softener that I recently got to try (review coming soon) and love. So you can learn all about it, Purex launched a site and included a coupon for your next trip to the grocery store!  Stop by for a second and see what its all about, VISIT PUREX.

After all the hard water issues we had, we recently found ourselves in need of a coffee maker for all the caffeine addicts.  I love Gevalia coffee, when I do drink it, and I couldn't believe this offer when I saw it, but it's good. Gevalia is offering
  • 2 boxes of Gevalia coffee
  • 12-cup stainless steel encased programmable coffeemaker
  • a stainless steel carafe
  • stainless steel travel mug
A $168 value absolutely FREE with no additional commitment.You just purchase 2 pounds of coffee or teas for $22.95 plus S &H and the rest is their gift to you. Click on the picture to be taken directly to the offer on their website!



Crazy Dog Tshirts sent me a couple free tees to review (coming up soon) and is now offering a $5 GC code on their FB page. Just wanted to make sure I mentioned it now in case it goes away before I post my review here. 



CSN stores has started an exclusive private sale site called, Joss & Main!  I love shopping CSN and have hosted a couple GC giveaways for their shopping site, so I am really excited to see what comes out of their private shopping site for the home. Tons of great brands, some of them well known, others just starting out, at prices up to 70% off.  It is by invite only so use this link or you may have to wait in line to be accepted. 


Enjoy!