I don't think that I have made a single online purchase without first finding a coupon or promotional code to use. The Savings.com coupon website is another place I can go to now to find what I need to save myself some money, which makes me happy-- just like the site's slogan says!
What I really liked about Savings.com is that it has a big retailer section, for all those stores and sites that we love, but there is also a section for smaller retailers and even a local listing section. I love supporting local businesses and promoting the ones that I love and receive great surface at, and this is a great way to do so.
The other site feature that I really like is the user friendly help section. Some other sites I have used have very big forums, but I always feel like I just walked into another universe and many times have gotten back very unfriendly responses to questions I ask. It almost feels like the mommies on there find anyone new a bother and worry about everyone else getting a deal before them or worry about stuff running out.
Not so here. You ask a question in the Get Advice tab and soon someone will come along and offer their suggestions. No more, “My time is precious so stop wasting it” responses!
Check out Savings.com if you love shopping, like using coupon codes, and saving money makes you happy.
- ► 2012 (90)
- Lonely Planet Asks: Where Would You Go For the Foo...
- Plan Your Next Shopping Trip With Malls Info
- Handcrafted Jewelry from Jody Coyote Earrings
- More Tees, Please: Crazy Dog T-Shirts
- Savings.com, Another Great Coupon Site!
- Wellie Buddies!
- Casey Heynes Response to Bullies A Rally Cry or a ...
- USL Breves: Things I Love This Week!
- Cacahuates Garapinados Fail
- Bella Maria Boutique: Luxury Italian Shopping At H...
- March Madness Giveaway Hop on USL
- Full Skirts Compliments of Topshop
- Offers, Deals & Steals! 3/13/11
- Excuse Me While I Enter a Mexican Candy Coma!
- Fashion Blog Spotlight: TrendQueen
- Everybody Do the Samba!
- Offers, Deals & Steals! 3/6/11
- More Tees, Please: Supergoodtees
- The Ultimate Chocolate Kit for Little Chocolate Lo...
- Visiting the John G. Shedd Aquarium in Chicago #Fa...
- Terry Bicycle Win & Bike Wear Shopping!
- ▼ March (21)