Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Terry Bicycle Win & Bike Wear Shopping!

Late last week I found out that I won a Terry Symmetry bicycle from Terry Bicycles, The Original Women's Bicycling Company! The contest was held on Facebook, well, at least the info was posted their FB page and that was how I found out about it. 

I am super excited and can't wait for it to arrive. After all, I am always talking about all the excellent choices for bike riding both in the city and around the burbs. 

And seeing as how I always use every excuse I can to do a little shopping, or looking in this case, I decided to shop for some "I have this cool new bike" gear:)


I believe the bike is the model I won! Terry Symmetry Bicycle, $1,069-$1,200
The bike dress is the Morning Glory Dress by Patagonia, $69
Bike tee from one of my favorite stores, Topshop $36
The necklace is very similar to another one I saw, at half the price, Endless, $65
And did you see the sandals! Beautiful Manolos, in flats! My prayers have been answered:)

I am so ready for Spring and Summer and a nice ride down the Drive!  Big, huge THANK YOU to Terry Bicycles for the generous giveaway they hosted. 

You can visit them on Facebook or check out their website. They have another giveaway going on right now for a $500 biking wardrobe!