Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Business2Blogger, Where Brands Find Bloggers

A lot of my current email has been about the different blogging networks that I am involved with. So, I thought it might be a good idea to share the networks that I am a member of and how each one works for me.

Business2Blogger is one of those blogging networks, and the one I want to talk about this week. I have been a member for a little over a year, I believe another blogger introduced me, and in that time the program has changed little, but it has definitely grown. 

I have not had the chance to participate in many blogging opportunities with brands on Business2Blogger, but there are several reasons for that. First, I am very picky about those products, brands, services that I talk about here on my blog. I don't want to recommend anything that I will not use myself, or already love. Second, as Business2Blogger grows opportunities become more and more competitive-- and who can blame brands for choosing to work with a big blog over a small one. 

If you are a blogger, it is important to know that blog opportunities are very specific when it comes to requirements for bloggers including geographic location, traffic, blog topic and products or the opps. You also have a very limited amount of time to get your information in, if you see an opp that you want to participate in. Brands then have the job of selecting from all the applicants that show interest and you either hear back from them or not. 


If you are a brand or company interested in working with bloggers to promote a new product through product reviews, a campaign or launching a website, look no further.  There are hundreds of bloggers wanting to work with you, who blog about every genre out there. We live everywhere, some of us have small blogs and some of us run huge blogs, but we are all very enthusiastic about discovering and sharing with our readers.

Let me know if you decide to sign up and blog with them, or open a campaign!