Monday, April 4, 2011

Covergirl Lip Perfection Lipcolor Review


A few weeks ago, BzzAgent sent me a couple Covergirl Lip Perfection Lipcolor shades to try and review. I was two tubes, Hot and Heavenly, not sure if that is what I picked out, but its funny how the names worked out.

Either way the colors ended up working really well for me because there are days I like to wear something that pops, but most of the time I just like little nude and natural. Both shades looked great paired with my darker complexion-- which is something that I always have a hard time with. To compare, I made Missy try both on, her skin is very fair, and both worked great on her too. 

I had pictures of both of us wearing the shades, but I can't figure out which SD card they are saved too, so they are going to have to go up later, when I find them. 

Anyway, I did my whole 8 hour test to see how long the lipcolor lasted and I was impressed.  Covergirl Lip Perfection lasted six hours without lip liner and seven with, and since I prefer to skip liner, it was a huge thumbs up. The Silk Therapy Complex that is unique to this product is supposed to keep your lips soft and moist, and while I did not notice significantly enhanced lips, I did not need to balm up before and after applying so I guess it worked. 


In case you didn't know, Covergirl is celebrating their 50th anniversary. Like them on Facebook for the chance to win samples and prizes!