Tuesday, April 12, 2011

More Tees, Please: TShirt Printing

When I was in college we had custom made Tshirts done up all the time, but we always went with someone different each time because it was impossible to get shirt orders the way that we wanted.  I wish I knew about TShirtPrinting.net back then because I loved the shirt the website sent me as an example of their work. 




TShirt Printing is able to create custom screenprint tshirts with any logo or design that you need, for business, groups or fundraisers.  Looking through the site, the prices are great for both the shirts and hoodies, as well as everything else you would ever want to customize!

I am very happy with the shirty that I was provided with, washed it a few times to see how the screen printing held up and it didn't show any wear. I was very impressed with the design and colors, exactly the kind of graphics I am attracted to. 

Disclosure: I was provided with a free shirt from t-shirtprinting.net for the purpose of this review. I was not compensated in any other manner. The opinions expressed above are my own and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.