Saturday, April 23, 2011

Offers, Deals & Steals! 4/23/11

Seems it is time for another installment of Offers, Deals and Steals, especially since I have not been able to put one together for a couple weeks now. There is no lack of deals out there, it just seems that lately I have been catching all of them right before they expire and without any time to share. 

Coupons and coupon sites are popping up all over the place as more and more people are realizing and seeing how much money they can save. With that said, I have a lot of coupon related deals for everyone, and a giveaway!




Neutrogena Naturals is the new natural skincare line from Neutrogena that just about every store has been featuring this week. If you have sensitive skin or any allergic reactions to certain ingredients in skincare products, you can understand my excitement anytime there are new products introduced (I just wish they had a natural deodorant). 

Right now you can score a free lip balm from the line at both Walmart and Target. At Target, purchase any Naturals product and get a free lip balm-- no coupon needed. If you want to save money, you can print out a Target coupon for Naturals and use the manufacturer's coupon that was in the Sunday circular for $2 off any of the cleansers.  At Target, purchase any Naturals product and get a free lip balm with this coupon


Coupons to Print Out:

Purex came out with a new laundry detergent, Purex Complete with Zout, and sent me a bottle to sample. I'm going to tell you all about how it worked out in another post, but for the record, it's good. Right now Purex has a $1 off coupon for the new detergent that you can print out. Or, you can enter the giveaway I am hosting for 2 free Purex with Zout coupons on Monday, when I post my review!