Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Biker Boots for Women- Website Review

Nothing says summer like a ride on a bike! To make sure that you have everything you need to head out, check out BikerbootsforWomen.com for sexy biker boots and apparel.

Everyone knows that when you ride, you need to have the best equipment and clothing in order to ensure your safety. But, it does not hurt to look good too! At BikerBootsForWomen, you will find clothing and boots for women bikers that is sturdy, stylish and made from quality leather. 

Shopping the site I was able to find a wide variety of leather gloves, tops, jackets and pants that can even be customized.  And for those that are tired of seeing the same tired styles, you will have plenty to choose from because the website aims to cater to as many styles as they possibly can.  

A couple things that I noticed right away, because it is not common and because they are things that I always look for myself. First, right on the home page it is mentioned that products are made in America-- super big thumbs up because I try to always buy American made and it is hard to do these days. Second, I noticed right away that they have more than black leather! Black and brown leather are great, but I love colors too, and I know how expensive and hard it is too find, so this was another big plus. 

Shop BikerBootsForWomen if:
  • you are looking for sexy, high quality leather apparel!
  • you like to customize your biker outfits!
  • your biker style is unique and you are having a hard time finding something that is just you.
  • you just want some quality, well made leather apparel to wear when you ride.
*This is a sponsored post, but all opinions expressed are my own after reviewing the sponsored website.*