Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Free Jamberry Nail Shields!

A friend just shared this deal with me and I know that I have a lot of friends and readers that will appreciate me passing it on prior to my next deals and steals roundup, and before it expires. Right now, you can score some free decorative nail shields, like the popular Sally Hansen nails, from Jamberry Nails. 

A set costs $15, but the 50% deal makes them $7.50 and there is a ten dollar credit to the site for new members. You will have to enter your credit card information to verify shipping and billing, but it won't be charged, and if you just order the one set its free with credit remaining (you can order up to 2 sets).  P.S. I just checked my card and there is no transaction. 

$7.50 for $15 Worth of Decorative Nail Shields from Jamberry Nails: http://svmr.co/Q9p

This deal is almost over, so check it out now.