Monday, June 20, 2011

Walgreens Brand Health & Wellness Products a Bargain for Allergy Sufferers

This post brought to you by Walgreens. All opinions are 100% mine.

Anyone who suffers from seasonal allergies knows how expensive name brand health products can be, and this is why I love that the Walgreens Brand Health & Wellness Products are such a value packed bargain.

120x30_WalgrensTransparentLogo

When I found out that Walgreens was going to be offering a new Allergy medication, Wal-Fex, I was eager to try it and bought it immediately. For years I have been using other Walgreens Brand Health & Wellness Products, saving myself money, but have pretty much stuck with the same allergy medication for fear that nothing else would work quite as well. However, after speaking with one of the pharmacists and reading the product information, I was assured that it would work just as well as the name brand I was paying about 30% more for.

For several days now I have been using the Wal-Fex and have yet to notice any difference or feel any of the side effects that allergies can cause. I certainly do not miss the price tag for my old brand either. I truly am happy that like other Walgreens brands, this product, and most others, has the same active ingredients as other national brands. The pharmacist at my store took the time to compare ingredient lists with me and in addition to recommending it, he let me know about their 100% satisfaction guarantee!

Pharmacist

If you have never tried Walgreens Brand Health & Wellness Products, now is the time to do so and one of these blog giveaways for Walgreens gift cards is a great way to start! One program that I had no clue about is the Walgreens Way to Well Fund™ which provides wellness services to local communities, so I, and you, can feel good about your purchase.

Advertisement

Visit Sponsor's Site