Monday, July 25, 2011

Off Shoulder Happiness

When I was younger, a lot younger, my grandmother would give me these beautifully embroidered off shoulder tops for every gift giving occasion. At the time I hated them, because they were handmade and very different from anything any of my friends wore or would ever wear. Now I wish I still had the dozen or so brightly colored tops that used to hang in my closet. 



Not sure what it is exactly about off shoulder tops, but seeing them makes me happy. I think its that they remind me of summer and everything summer makes me happy. 

When it's this hot out and you have to wear clothes, the casual tops are perfect.  The one on the top right reminds me of the ones my grams would give me.


Love the graphic on the Custo top, but I just wish the top itself came in a different color.