Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Quick #Halloween Cupcake Decorating Ideas

In my last post I shared a recipe for Caramel Apple Cupcakes with y'all and it got me thinking about all the other Halloween cupcakes I have made in the past. More often than not we end up going to a Halloween party at the last minute or have folks call and let us know they are on their way.
Click to visit my newest lens and don't forget to vote!
It has been forever since I put together a Squidoo lens, and all the ones that I did make I deleted years ago for some reason. Making cupcakes with the twins this past weekend had me thinking of all the super quick and easy Halloween cupcake decorating ideas I have tried and I decided to put together a lens. 


If you are looking for something quick to throw together for a party this weekend, check it out. And if you have a Squidoo account, do me a favor and Like it because Squidoo has changed a lot and lenses are only featured now once you have gotten 20 other Squids to like it. 


BTW, I foresee a lot of lens making in the future. The process is so streamlined that it is actually tons of fun.