If you haven't heard of Thrillist, it's basically the Daily Candy equivalent for men. I first came across it last year when I was looking for a neat present for one of my brothers, and fell in love with the witty banter in which each company, restaurant, and new website was delivered.
All the coolness aside, this month I have noticed all the cool giveaways that Thrillist hosts with tons of sponsors. They are usually on the bottom of their emails, in a tiny box. Most of them are with music sponsors, to promote a new album or concert, but since I started paying attention I have seen everything from iPods to iPads to instruments to furniture. At some point a couple months ago I liked something and won an iPod-- total surprise, especially since I didn't even remember doing so.
Here is a roundup of all the Thrillist giveaways from sponsors I have come across this month:
- ► 2012 (90)
- No Longer Unwanted #SocialChange
- Quick #Halloween Cupcake Decorating Ideas
- Caramel Apple Cupcakes! #Halloween #Recipe
- #Fitness Tip: Biking Exercise for Hips & Outer Thi...
- Squidoo Spotlight: Local Business Marketing Tips
- #Missoni for Target & Unus Sed Leo #Giveaway for F...
- Jif's Most Creative Peanut Butter Sandwich Contest...
- It Was A Taboo & Carnaval Kinda Day! #LatinMusic #...
- Thrillist #Giveaway Roundup! iPods, iPads, Tickets...
- ▼ October (9)