I have been avoiding almost every shopping site I am signed up for in order to save up for a car and a possible family vacation. But, every once in a while one of those sneaky emails makes it through undetected and I can't help but check out what is being offered on all my favorite shopping sites.
Today happened to be one of those days where there is tons of awesome stuff offered. Here is a quick roundup of a few of my favorite celestial pieces and where you can find them:
Jimmy Choo at Rue La La
I have been obsessed with stars lately, and though I prefer the sold out leather version, the Scarlet small suede tote is adorable!
Solar System Print Collection at Joss & Main
The mountaintop Carina Nebula print from Hubble Telescope has long been my favorite image from that camera. It is this image that sucked me back into the shopping sites today. Love it!
Red Jade Diamond Starburst Ring at Gilt
Love red jade and I love this starburst ring.
Magnetic Cube from Tanga
For something fun.....
bjewel Star Print Top at Beyond the Rack
These tops are selling out fast, at just $13! I had to feature the star print top though :)
- Salute to Girl Scouts at Kennedy Space Center
- In the Stars: Celestial Daily Deals Shopping Guide...
- Lenten Cooking: Potato Floutas
- Fringe for the Fringe!
- The Demise of My Life on Account of Pinterest
- Shamrockin' It
- 2012 ESCONI Gem, Mineral and Fossil Show #Chicago
- Happy 100th Birthday Girl Scouts of USA!!
- Eau de Tangerine! Taking Cues From the Garden
- #Chicago Flower and Garden Show, Hort Couture!
- The One in Which We Went to Space! #Travel #NASA
- War Dance & The Patongo Fund
- Amazon GC Giveaway for Twitter Followers!
- ▼ March (13)
- ► 2011 (138)