I wouldn't say that I grew up on Latin music, I grew up on the oldies, though I did hear plenty of Latin music playing around me. It wasn't the kind of Latin music I wanted to hear then, or really even listen to now. Banda is not for me and mariachi music is pretty much occasion related. Now, if you have spent any amount of time reading through my blog, you know that Latin music now makes up about 90% of what I listen to. I'm more of a Latin rock kinda girl, but I listen to Latin pop when I need motivating or have to drive, and then there is flamenco fusion, salsa and cumbia or tropical when I'm feeling the need to wander the globe.
|OMG! It's Enrique!!!|
|She's still Jenny from the Block, big thanks to Suburbancouponmom for the pic!|
|Enrique was looking for me, lol!|
Right now its all about, I Like How It Feels! Have you seen the video, hilarious (Watch all the way through to the end).
Needless to say, Missy and I had a great time at the Enrique and Jennifer Lopez concert-- we've both been listening to their music non-stop since. If you missed the Chicago concert, or can't make the concert near you, you can still win a VIP concert experience with the State Farm® JLO & Enrique Sweepstakes!
- VIP concert experience in Miami
- State Farm will bring one lucky winner to a better state with a trip to Miami to attend a VIP concert and give the opportunity to meet Jennifer Lopez and Enrique Iglesias.
How To Enter
- Visit the State Farm Latino Facebook Page and enter via sweepstakes page
- Concert goers can also enter at the State Farm booths
- Enter between July 20th and August 20th
*Disclosure: I was compensated for this post with 2 tickets to the Enrique Iglesias and Jennifer Lopez concert. All opinions are my own.*