Wednesday, October 17, 2012

#Chicago Toy and Game Fair 2012 #ChiTAG G!veaway

Years ago I was able to attend the Chicago Toy and Game Fair, and had a ton of fun getting to see and discover all the new stuff coming out. This year ChiTAG celebrates its 10th year and the biggest event yet!

Since it has been so long, I am looking forward to being able to attend this year and see what's new. When it comes to toys and games, especially science related ones, I don't care what age its intended for, I'm all there. Science based toys are always interesting to me because it takes an extra special effort to create something that is educational and intriguing for children/tweens/teens to want to engage in voluntarily.  I always look for things that will get even the most resistant kid into playing with science.
Free admission for boy/girl scouts in uniform!
 
This year there is going to be everything from world record breaking attempts to giant sized games to a Star Wars themed breakfast! Thousands of toys and games will be on display from over 250 vendors and toymakers. There's going to be an official Illinois yo-yo contest, the chance to meet the Moshi Monsters, and even talk to the toy inventors themselves. 

This year's Toy and Game Fair takes place Saturday and Sunday, November 17-18 at Navy Pier.

Click here for ticket info and a $2 off coupon.

Tickets are $10 for adults
$5 for children 3-13

And I have some great news. Every week I will be giving away a free family pass to a lucky winner. This weeks pass will be awarded on Monday, the 22nd. Enter using the Rafflecopter widget. You only need to enter once as I will roll over all the entries each week.
   
   a Rafflecopter giveaway