Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Playing With the New LG Intuition from Verizon #VZWSM

Before I received the Samsung Galaxy SIII, I didn't think there was a device that I could become totally dependent on-- not even my laptop is that for me. I have actually gone without a cellphone for prolonged periods of time, on purpose, and if I happened to lose my cell phone I never panicked nor looked for it.  The SIII has changed so much about the way I do things, the time in which I get things done and even how I plan things out. 

It really has made my life run so much smoother, saved my butt on more than one occasion and introduced me to cool apps and features that make life easier and interesting. Love it!


Well, I just received a new toy in the mail to love, compliments of Verizon! 

Meet the LG Intuition


Yes, I now own a Phablet. I just cracked it out of the box, so I don't have much to say yet in terms of what I love, don't love etc, but give me a couple weeks and I'll let you all know how its turning out. I do suspect it will replace the phone and Kindle packing because the screen is large enough to read off of and I can make and take calls with it. I will say that I love the fact that there is a stylus, always wanted a device that used one-- yes, I can use one with my iPad, but it didn't come with one so I never purchased one. I love being able to write on the thing. 

This is a two handed device though, I have very small hands. Not sure if that is going to bug me enough to care at this point, but I can hold it with one hand just fine and its slim enough not to feel clunky. 

  
While I'm getting used to the Intuition I have something super fun for you, my blog readers. Verizon has given me a device to give away! Its a super cool device too. Make sure you come back Friday, to find out what it is and enter the contest. Till then, enjoy your Thanksgiving!     






*Disclosure: I am participating in the Verizon Wireless Midwest Savvy Moms program and have been provided with a wireless device and six months of service in exchange for my honest opinions about the product.*