Sunday, November 25, 2012

Shopping for Tea Lovers, a Gift Guide

There are a lot of fans of tea on my Christmas gifting list, and I always try to get them something unique that I know they will enjoy. Here are just a few of the cool things I have come across and bookmarked over the months. 

Super cool DVF teapot
Source: beso.com via Unus on Pinterest


Sneakpeeq has this collection of super cool peek-a-boo cups. But hurry because the sale ends in a couple days! Join here
Source: sneakpeeq.com via Unus on Pinterest


I love tea assortments, and so do most tea lovers because even though they have favorites its always fun to find new combinations.
Source: beso.com via Unus on Pinterest


I love tea towels and I have been collecting them since that first trip to England. The thing is you can never have enough and they serve a purpose. Thought these were cute!
Source: beso.com via Unus on Pinterest


This tea and scones pin is ubber cute!

Source: beso.com via Unus on Pinterest


I have even more tea gift ideas on this Pinterest board so make sure you check it out!