A little about the Nokia Lumia 822:
- Nokia Drive+ - Voice Guided, Turn-by-Turn Navigation
- Nokia Maps allows you to see a broad area or pinpoint your location.
- Nokia City Lens uses augmented reality to show you top sights, with review and directions.
- Nokia Music gives you access to over millions of tracks with subscription-free streaming.
- EXCLUSIVE Nokia preloads (limited time):
– ESPN: access live scores, video content, news and ESPN Mobile.
– Univision app combines their mobile experience into a single hub.
– The Weather Channel for Windows Phone.
- Kids’ Corner. Grants your little ones access only to the apps, games, videos, and music you choose for them, so you can relax and let them play. They can open Kid’s Corner on their own, but your Start screen, apps, and info are protected by a password you set.
Check out this video to learn more about the Lumia 822 on Verizon's 4G network.
I am in love with my Samsung Galaxy S3, but this phone looks like its just as much fun!
Going to keep this giveaway as easy to enter as possible, using Rafflecopter to help with that, so you don't need to have any social networks or be a member of anything to enter. All you need is your name, email and to answer a simple question. Of course, if you want to improve your chances, there will be plenty more ways for you to enter.
Use the Rafflecopter widget below to enter, if it doesn't show up right away, hit refresh. This giveaway ends on November 30th at midnight, winner has 24 hours to respond to me with their shipping info via email or I will have to draw another winner. Entrants must be 18 years of age and reside in the US (or provide me with a US address for shipping). Also, you are only eligible to win this prize from Verizon once.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
*Disclosure: I am participating in the Verizon Wireless Midwest Savvy Moms program and have been provided with a wireless device and six months of service in exchange for my honest opinions about the product. This giveaway was provided to me by Verizon Wireless as part of this program.*