Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Shopping For The Hostess, A Gift Guide

Finding the perfect hostess gift is something I have had to do a lot in life, and it never gets easier. For the holidays I knew I was going to be doing a lot of visiting and that visiting is going to happen with people that I do not know the best, but have opened their doors to me. Shopping for the hostess this year has been the hardest, especially since I need to be able to fit whatever I buy into an already packed suitcase. 

Still, I have run across a ton of things that I know just about anyone that loves hosting parties and people will love. Might buy a few of these for myself too!


The first two are for the hostess that enjoys to cook. Who doesn't want a chocolate fondue kit? And this one from Orka is so colorful. From Bella Cucina is a pesto kit complete with a book of recipes. 



Source: beso.com via Unus on Pinterest
 
Source: ruelala.com via Unus on Pinterest


Everyone loves a little pampering, and when products come as part of a kit it leaves plenty of choices to dig into.  I love Dr. Hauschka's line of skin care and I am sure this aromatherapy kit would be appreciated. L'Occitane happens to be one of my favorite brands because their lavender line is the best. I picked out the shea butter set because everyone could do with its benefits.


Source: beso.com via Unus on Pinterest  


                                                                                                                                                                 Source: beso.com via Unus on Pinterest


And because I love pretty things and rocks, I totally want these for myself. Check out these gorgeous bottle stoppers and even though I already have a soap holder that looks like these, I want coasters too!


Source: beso.com via Unus on Pinterest

Source: beso.com via Unus on Pinterest


My family has an ornament giving tradition. We give them to each other and other people every year. Love looking back on the different ornaments that make it onto the tree because each one has a memory attached. Most of the time we grab these ornaments when we are traveling or because they remind us of each other. When it comes to folks that aren't close family, I like to pick up gorgeous ornaments to give too. These ornaments from Kate Spade are going to look gorgeous on any tree. 


Source: beso.com via Unus on Pinterest
 


Happy Shopping!