Sunday, January 6, 2013

Celebrating the Return of Downton Abbey #downtonabbey

Season Three of Downton Abbey is all anyone around here has been talking about. Both Missy and I have several British friends that already saw the season, and blabbed certain details on FB, so we have some ideas about what is coming, but there is nothing like seeing the episodes for yourself the first time. And I totally blocked those FB friends till March, and they know why.

If you're going to be watching tonight, don't forget to tune in early to see, Secrets of Highclere Castle. The castle is on my bucket list of places to see, hopefully get there later this year.

So ready for the two hour episode because I made it through the Downton Abbey inspired book list I put together months ago. You can check that out, here.   

Because I just got back from my holiday vacation we don't have a big night planned like last year, but everyone is here to catch it. Who else is watching the season premiere tonight?